|Casa Primera Hot Spring Private Resort Villa 4 - Pansol, Laguna|
|Casa Primera Villa 2 (photo taken 2016)|
This time, we spent one night in Villa 4. See, Casa Primera is not your usual Private Resort in Laguna. Why?
1. It is spacious. When they say that the place is good for 45 pax, 45 pax can really sleep comfortably with beds and all that. Yung iba kasi, let's admit it, beds are not enough.
2. Aside from the warm water in their pools (water is so clean!!), they have a billiard table, darts, videoke (take note, old to new songs, they have it, umabot tayo kay Shanti Dope. Ganong level cos it's always updated), you can play table tennis, too.
3. The place is kid friendly, too. Kids have their own spot. How sweet, yes?
4. The materials used in their beds are not substandard. Hindi tinipid. Their bunk beds do not move at all when the person on top is moving or going down. Importante saken yun. Ayoko maistorbo pag tulog. Haha!
5. May bidet hose! O di ba Pinoys are bidet-lovers e. Haha. Plus the rainmaker overhead shower pa.
6. They let you bring your stuff so you can cook, no corkage yan. They will let you do what ever you like (wag ka lang manira, bes, bayad ka sige. lol), but of course, in the event you need any assistance, staff are very helpful.
7. And the price? Reasonable, as I always say. Their tag line "Dito ka na sa sigurado" wouldn't be compromised. It's like your home away from home. Thumbs up. Lakas maka-hotel e.
8. And they have their own drainage system. This is a plus. Nagets ko na 'to nung tumanda ako. Haha. Dati wapakels ako, maka-swim lang. So, sila na talaga e!
I have some snaps to share! Look how beautiful Casa Primera is. The architecture, the design, chos wala ako alam sa ganyan but maganda talaga sya. I hope my pictures will give justice to its design. Haha. You will truly have a good time. Soon to open though, is Casa Tropica. We were privileged enough to see how it's being built and I tell you, it's very promising. Excited to see those as well and share with you! Soon enough. ☺
Here ya go! ☺
|Casa Primera Villa 4|
|Chillin' - Casa Primera Villa 4|
|Casa Primera Villa 4 - view from the 2nd floor|
|Swimming - Casa Primera Villa 4|
HOW TO GO TO CASA PRIMERA HOT SPRING PRIVATE RESORTS:
Daang Pag-ibig St., Nayong Maharlika VIllage, Brgy. Pansol, Calamba City, Laguna 4027
Private Vehicle: From Manila, head down south via SLEX and take Calamba Exit. Drive straight towards the Calamba town proper junction and turn right. Drive another 8km and when you see the Iglesia ni Cristo church on the left side, turn left on the next street and follow the Casa Primera Laguna Hot Spring Signages. PS: You can also use the WAZE or GOOGLE MAPS app on your smartphone. Just search for “Casa Primera”
Public Bus: From Manila, take the HM or Greenstar bus, en route to Sta. Cruz, Laguna. Their terminals are located at the corners of Buendia & Taft Ave.. These buses will bring you within reach of the resort. Once you reach the National Hwy in Calamba, look for Monte Vista and Southwinds resort on the right then Iglesia ni Cristo church on your left. You can get off the bus and follow the Casa Primera Laguna Hot Spring Signages.
Mobile | Viber | WhatsApp: 09175389849 / 09257983002
Manila Landline: (02) 9983002
Skype Username: casaprimera
speak from the heart,