Hello everyone! 😚
It's been a while and it has been so busy; finding all the time I need to squeeze in everything has been a challenge. The last couple of weeks or say January has been a roller coaster ride. But all is well. So far, 2018 has been so so great!
So what is this post all about? I have been nominated by the multi-talented, chill and by the person I really have not met yet but it's as if I know her from my past life, haha - Erika Ramona. Go check her beautiful online journal here - http://www.ekachamporadodiaries.com/. There, you'll see how this lady loves life so much, makes you want to grab your bags and go! ✈
As a nominee, I will be answering some questions from Erika. Here we go:
1. When and why did you start blogging?
[pong] I started writing when I was in 4th grade. Blogging - Multiply Days, maybe 2008? Really can't recall but I decided to publish blogs again last December, 2016. Writing has always been my outlet. Once my "writing soul" arrives, I just had to.
2. Which movie or book do you think is ridiculously overrated?
[pong] Uhm, maybe Fifty Shades of Grey? This is the first thing that I thought of.
3.You have $100 to burn, all your friends are busy and you have the whole day to yourself, what do you do?
[pong] Pack my bag and go to the nearest beach.
4. Food for soul or music for soul?
[pong] Music for the soul.
5. What is your favorite hobby?
[pong] Right now, am into badminton, traveling and blogging. Taking pictures and stuff.
6. What is your idea of fun?
[pong] Beach/mountains + music + beer.
7. What makes you say “What was I thinking?” when you look back on your life?
[pong] Well, I was about to be promoted when I was caught drinking Tanduay Ice with some of my office mates while on shift. Fun times! Haha!
8. What is the best meal you have ever had on vacation?
[pong] The grilled fish I had in El Nido. Super fresh from the sea!
9. Are you a morning person or a night person? Why?
[pong] I guess I am a morning person. I function well and am just asleep at night, so there. Haha!
10. Who was your childhood hero?
[pong] Can't think of any but NikNok and Kombatron from Funny Komiks were the first ones I thought of! Haha. Maybe, Captain Planet.
11. Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?
[pong] Life is the best gift ever, might as well live it to the fullest and happiness is a choice. 😉
Now, it's time to nominate some thrill seekers and individual explorers I know:
Marie Patinio - http://www.marieblog.com/
Claire Madarang - https://iamtravelinglight.com/
Milet Miranda - http://www.projectgora.com/
Allandale Antenero - http://www.utopianwanderer.net/
Celine Reyes-Murillo - http://www.celineism.com/
Dennis Murillo - https://www.facebook.com/thedennismurillo/
Mujee Gonzales - https://eatsinthephilippines.wordpress.com/
Jinkee Umali - http://livelifefullest.com/
Ruel Umali - http://ruelumali.com/
Gina Alward - http://thehereandwow.com/
Kayla Burk - http://buytheplaneticket.com/
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for your blog post and links back to her blog.
2. Answer 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post on your blog.
Questions for my nominees:
1.Where is your dream vacay destination?
2. If you can change one thing in this world, what is it going to be?
3. You are to write an article for someone, who is it going to be for and what will the article be about?
4. Describe yourself in three words.
5. What are the things you can't live without when traveling?
6. The beach or the mountains?
7. What makes the sunset beautiful?
8. What is that one thing you learned from traveling?
9. If you are to take a picture of your life, what is it going to look like?
10. It's the end of the world tomorrow, what will you do?
11. Message to aspiring writers/photographers/bloggers.
Thanks, guys! 💕
speak from the heart,
Hello! ☺ Another tick off my bucket list is beach bummin' at the pebbly beaches of Lobo, Batangas. Happened last weekend, January 21-...
Mabuhay! What is up? How's everyone? It's been ages! Haha. So, last October 20-21, I was in a Private Pool in Pansol, Laguna with so...
Annyeong! 🐷🌹 Recently, Samgyeopsal has been the "in" thing when it comes to Korean food trip here in Manila. And why not? It...